Q3 2021 House Price Update & Market Forecast
Key highlights from the national release include:
- Aggregate price of a home in Canada rose 21.4% year-over-year in the third quarter.
- Royal LePage maintains its 2021 forecast, with the national aggregate home price expected to rise 16% in Q4, compared to a very strong Q4 2020.
- Very low inventory pushes potential buyers to the sidelines amid national housing supply crisis, resulting in pent-up demand.
- 85.5% of regions surveyed saw double-digit year-over-year aggregate price growth in Q3.
- Condominiums continue price rebound in urban centres as return to ‘new normal’ allows Canadians to enjoy more aspects of city life.
Read the full press release here.